Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update

I just wanted to give everyone an update. Corey is now almost ten months old. He just gets cuter by the day!! He is now able to crawl, whistle, sit up alone, pull himself up to kneeling and standing, and walk with help. He is also sprouting his first tooth! I can see a little white spot in his gums (now it makes sense that he's been so grumpy). He is almost always smiling and he jsut love his daddy! Since he learned to crawl he hasn't stopped. It is a lot of fun to see all of the different stages and how he grows.
We also have another addition to the family. Chuck is our St. Bernard puppy who is bigger than any puppy should be! We have had him about two months and is about four months now. I think he weights about fifty pounds now, but I haven't put him on the scale. I just know that when he tries to jump on me he nearly knocks me down! I will post pictures of both him and Corey when I get them to my computer.
I hope that all is well with you all.
Heidi

5 comments:

jacblanch said...

Woo Hoo! Nice to "hear" from you again. j/k Corey is such a cutie! I love his adorable smile.

Rachel said...

How fun! I bet Corey is getting so big. He's such a cute boy!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Heidi Jo....It is good to hear from you! I am glad you guys are doing good! Hopefully I will get to see him soon! I haven't been able to see him yet!

brandygirl000 said...

Heidi,
wow, your little guy is cute. Glad he's doing well. How are you? So, your in Springerville...how do you like it? I'm sure your family loves it.
Take care,
Brandy

Leslie said...

Heidi - I've checked your blog periodically and knew one day you'd post again I just knew it. :o) I know life is busy especially with a little one. I can't wait to see some updated pictures and hope to see you guys one of these weekends!

Love ya lots Heidi bob :o)