Saturday, December 20, 2008

Big news!

And now for the third and final post of the day!
Devin and I have recently found out that I am pregnant!!! The baby is due July 23, 2009. I have had several doctor visits, and three ultrasound so far and everything is going good. At the first ultrasound visit I was told that the amniotic fluid was too low, so I had to drink LOTS of fluids. But all is good now.
Corey has learned how to say "bebe", but I don't think he quite understands that mommy is having a baby. Devin and I are very excited! I am still a little nervous, but I feel better that the doctors are monitoring me so closely.
I just love this holiday season and I hope that all of you are able to enjoy the spirit of the season. I also hope that you all have a great Christmas.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes better for you this time. Take care of yourself and keep us updated!

brandygirl000 said...

Congrats. Hope you and the baby are doing well. Nice to see you update the good ol blog. It seems to be the only way I'm able to keep up with family. Take care..btw, Corey is adorable.

Nikki said...

Congratulations Heidi! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Why thank you to all! I have to agree... Corey is adorable. And Brandy, your girls are cuter every time I see their pictures! I hope you all had a great Christmas, and a wonderful New Year!!
Heidi