Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bubbles of Fun!

Yesterday, Corey got his second haircut ever. Of course after a haircut, he got a bath. Every time I turned away Corey would grab the bar of soap and when I'd look, he would hide it. I did catch him chewing on it a couple of times. After I took it away, he would somehow find it again. I didn't realize that he bit a piece off of the bar until he started heaving and a big chunk of soap and his afternoon nap milk came up. Needless to say he wasn't interested in playing with the soap again. I think that he realized that he should maybe start listening to mom when she says "no". Poor kid!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Oh man! Corey sounds like a silly goose! Wish we could be hanging out with you guys!!!

Heidi Pinckard said...

He is a pretty silly guy, and quite mischievous sometimes! I miss hanging out with you guys too! How are you liking Washington?