Monday, May 18, 2009

Blueberry Muffins

So I found this recipe for blueberry muffins and I have to say that they are the best blueberry muffins I have ever had!! So I thought that I would share it with whoever wanted it. Enjoy!!

1 1/2 cubes butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 ounces sour cream (If you're like me, you have a big container of sour cream. I used a big eating spoon and took out 3 big scoops, maybe a little more.)
1/4 cup milk
2 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
fresh or frozen blueberries

Pre-heat the oven to 350. Mix wet ingredients, then lightly mix in dry ingredients. Fold in the blueberries. Bake until done. (I like to do different sizes of muffins, so the bake time varies by the muffin size.) This dough can sit in the refrigerator overnight, so it makes for a quick fix breakfast in the morning. Also, a good way to judge how much dough to put into the pan is to use an ice cream scooper. For regular sized muffins it is one scoop. I use a cookie scoop to make the tiny muffins. Yeilds 16 regular sized muffins.

2 comments:

Candace said...

This looks deee-lish! I miss making stuff with you in our kitchens! Aw, good times. =)

Casey is SOOO cute!! If I ever got a dog, it would be one of those teeny tiny ones, for sure.

BTW, the bath picture of Corey is so cute! His smile there is just so dang perfect! Man, I can't believe how grown up he is. It's been so long since we've seen you guys. We moved all our files from our desk top computer over to our lap top the other day so i was looking at old pictures and videos. I came across so many fun ones from our days in Rexburg! There's a funny one of Devin chasing away ducks with his cane, or the sobe bomb videos, the time we went camping and made those crazy, lumpy hamburgers! Lol. Oh I miss you guys!!

Heidi Pinckard said...

Awww! I miss you guys too! I was actually hoping that you would see this recipe because I thought of you when I tried it for the first time. I remembered making yummies together in Rexburg. I miss those fun times!

I can't believe how big Kristy is getting! She looks a lot like Jason, but I see you there too. She looks like she is such a happy little girl. Can you believe that she is almost one? Corey is now 20 months old and I still can't even believe that I am a mom! How time flies!!

If you get a chance, maybe you can e-mail some of those fun pictures and videos to me. I love looking at pictures and cherishing those memories.