Monday, October 5, 2009

Where is Fall?!

So it was nice here for a couple of weeks, but one day it just started snowing! So my question is... What happened to fall?!!! Needless to say that we are all going to need some more winter clothes. But hey, who needs an excuse to go shopping right? But I must say that I had hoped htat it would stay nice just a little longer. Oh well, welcome to Idaho!!

Candace, I need your blog address again if I could please. I want to add it to my list of friends, but I have somehow lost your blog address. Sorry!

I hope that everyone is doing good!

1 comment:

DKGREER said...

Heidi! Where have you been all of my life? I see your mom way more than I have seen you since graduation!!!! e-mail me kearagreer@hotmail.com or my blog is darylandkeara.blogspot.com

Hope you are well!!!!!!!!!