Monday, February 8, 2010

Broken?

Well, apparently I really have issues with Ice! Friday morning on my way to get into the truck to go to work, I stepped on some black ice and I was down for the count! I was right by the hitch of the truck, so I am really lucky that I didn't hit that! However, I did fall on my left wrist. We took Corey to the daycare and then went to urgent care and got x-rays. Nothing showed up, but there is a possibility that a bone on the end of my thumb is broken or fractured. The doctor said that it will show up in x-rays after about 1-2 weeks. I have to wear a brace on it for a week and if it isn't feeling better then I have to go back to see what they can do. Personally I think that it has something going on because there is still a big hard bump that hasn't gone down yet. I guess time will tell.

Also, I have a doctor appointment this Wednesday for my knee with an orthopedic doctor. Hopefully we will find out if or when I will need surgery. And I have an appointment on the 15 of this month for my thyroid. I will have some blood work done to find out what dose of meds I should have and hopefuylly get my hormone levels regulated. My weight has been yo-yo-ing and my moods have been off the charts crazy! I will be laughing one minute and in tears the next. So needless to say that I am a bucket of work!

Anyway, I will keep everyone posted on everything. (sorry for all the typos, I typed this one-handed!)

2 comments:

jacblanch said...

Oh no! Lemme know what you find out! Love you tons! <3

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.