Monday, April 30, 2012

ugly accessories...

So at work we had an ugly accessory contest at work. In order to vote you had to donate money to the Children's Miracle Network. I participated, but didn't win...big suprise! :) I had fun thought. My coworker Brian has a lot of free time at work so he spends it making pointless office toys that he calls weapons. For example, he linked two chain pens together and they are his "penchucks". When I told him I was going to participate in the contest, he just had to be involved. So without further adue, here is "Baubles by Brian"!

It is a rubberband ball necklace and the chain is made of paperclips. I know, awesome right?!

2 comments:

jacblanch said...

I like your glasses! Super cute!

Heidi Pinckard said...

Thanks! Zennioptical.com they were only $20 with shipping.