Sunday, September 30, 2007

Exciting News!!!

COREY IS HOME!!! He came home with Heidi and Devin to Rexburg on Wednesday Sept 26. I'm sure most of you already know this though. Sorry I didn't update sooner, but we were on vacation. Anyway, he weighs over five pounds now and is one month old. He is doing really good, and Heidi says he is a good baby. Heidi and Devin are already such great parents! They are so happy to have their beautiful baby home. I don't have any pics to update with... maybe next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi freakin Jo!!! YAY!!! I love your stinkin' face! COREY IS HOME!!!!! YAY!!! I love ya'll! Mwah!
~Megan Mae

Rachel said...

Hey, we're doing great! Thatcher has been good for us. Steven's job is great...he loves it for the most part. The kids are doing good in school. Carlee's in 3rd grade and Dallin's in Kg. Landon keeps me busy at home. If you give me your email address I can send you an invite to my blog. It's private, so I have to invite you...if you want to see.
Take Care!
Love, Rachel