Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Tribute to Love



Well, apparently today is our fourth wedding anniversary. Devin called from work a little while ago and asked if I knew what today was. My answer was "...no... what is it?" I don't know how this got away from me! I am usually the one that is reminding Devin. So being as today is our anniversary, I thought that a little time line of our marriage and engagement would be a good tribute.
November 2004: Devin returned from his mission to California
December 25, 2004: Devin proposed
March 3, 2005: Devin and I were married in the Mesa, AZ Temple
March 4, 2005 12:30 a.m.: Devin was rushed to the emergency room for pneumonia
2 weeks later: Devin was again rushed to the emergency room for pneumonia
December 2005: Devin and I moved to Rexburg, Idaho for school
March3, 2005: First Wedding Anniversary
July 2006: I was diagnosed with Hashimoto Disease (thyroid disease)
August 2006: We drove to Eagar for a visit
Super Bowl Sunday 2007: Found out that I was pregnant with Corey
August 2007: Devin diagnosed with Stargardt's Disease
September 2, 2007: Corey was born six weeks early
September 26, 2007: Corey was released from the hospital then we drove home to Rexburg
January 30, 2008: We moved back to Eagar
October 2008: We moved to Payson, AZ
November 2008: Found out that I am pregnant with baby #2

Well this is our life to date in a nutshell. I am surprised that it was condensed into such a short page!
I am so glad to be married to my best friend and the love of my life. Devin is my greatest strength. So this is my tribute to him.

2 comments:

jacblanch said...

Awww... How sweet! Happy Anny!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Happy Anniversary....it goes by so fast!! :)