Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Heart Attack!

Last night Corey was sitting at the table eating his dinner. No big deal, he does great eating by himself. I walked into the other room for a minute. When I walked into the kitchen I really didn't pay him a whole lot of attention until I heard this little mischevious laugh. So I turned to check on him. The stinker is standing on the table and holding on to the chandelier and just spinning it in circles! I nearly had a heart atack! I told him to get off of the table and he just laughed as he climed down, he knew he had been caught. The funniest part is that Devin and I have been noticing for about a week that the lights have been crooked and so Devin would straighten them. We were trying to figure out why the lights kept tilting, but now we know!

3 comments:

jacblanch said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Little stinker! He's so dang cute. His cuteness might just be his saving grace, huh?! ;)

Megan said...

What a little dare devil! That's sooo funny!

Heidi Pinckard said...

His cuteness is his saving grace almost on a daily basis. But he is so fun ti have around. He is three years old today and I can't believe it! I love him to bits and pieces!