Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Knee Surgery

I will need to have another knee surgery, yipee!! It is scheduled for September 24th, a Friday. I will take at least three weeks off of work so that I can get better. I have to have a doctor's note to return to work part time and then another to return full time. I am really hoping that Devin can take some time off of work with me this time so that I have some company in my misery, they say that misery loves company right? I will need to be awake for this surgery because the doctor needs me to move my knee around so that he can be sure he gets everything out. I would prefer to be out, but at least I won't be able to feel anything (so he says!). But at least it will be feeling better by the end of the year, so that's a great thing. So now that I have given myself the pep talk, I am stoked and ready to go, bring it on!

2 comments:

jacblanch said...

It's terrible that the first surgery didn't fix it. :( We had SO much fun with you guys! I miss you SO much!! :( Hope you're having a great visit with Rick and Sharon! <3 Love you tons...

Megan said...

Aw man I'm sorry sis! I hope it works this time! Love ya!