Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal...and a happy new year!

Just a quote from my most favorite Christmas movie, Home Alone 2 :) I just wanted to tell all two of you who read my blog that I hope you have a great Christmas and a wonderful new year! This year I am finding joy in the little things...a morning slimey kiss from Corey, a fun husband who keeps me laughing, a midget dog who loves me and a giant puppy who drives me crazy, and good friends who stick around even when I am not so pleasent to be around. Thank you all for a better year than last year. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love ya! I'm sure that more than 2 people read your blog! ;)

jacblanch said...

I LOVE that movie! I wish we were together so we could all watch it! Best. Christmas. Movie. EVER!

Candace said...

Haha, I just love ya!

Can I get your address?? (You can email it to me if you want - cduce1210@gmail.com)

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Merry Christmas Heidi!!! :o)