Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fish...

Devin and I thought we would get Corey some goldfish because he LOVES fish. We got five fish and the supplies (tank, food, etc). We got home with everything and got it set up at about 7:30 in the evening. The next morning I thought Corey was still in bed and I was on my way out the door for work. I heard Corey say "Hi mom. Da fish get out of da wader." That's when I started to worry. I walked over to the fish tank and discovered that the water was brown and the can of fish food is empty. Then it really started to sink in that "Da fish get out of da wader." Upon more investigation I discovered that the tank is two fish short. I found one lifeless fish on the floor and another headless fish on the counter next to the tank. We never found the fish's head, and it was a pretty clean cut. The only thing we could think of is that Corey had eaten the fish's head off and decided that he wasn't much of a sushi fan. Poor fish... and nasty! Funny kid!

5 comments:

Megan said...

It gets funnier every time! Poor fishies! Hehehe!

Rachel said...

Oh sick! I hope he didn't eat the fish's head :)

Heidi Pinckard said...

I'm pretty sure he ate the fish's head...we never found it and he said later that he ate goldfish, even though he didn't eat any crackers...Devin asked him if it tasted good. Of course Corey said "No, it begutding"

jacblanch said...

Oh my gosh, that is HILARIOUS!!!! I'm dying laughing! That is so freaking funny!

Candace said...

HOLY. MOLY. Way to go Corey!