Friday, June 18, 2010

Another One?

Well, yesterday I had a checkup on my knee. Apparently there is some tissue growing over my patella. It is causing my knee to pop with every step, and it is kinda painful. So the doctor gave me a cortisone shot (which hurt like...you know!) and said he wanted to see me in another three weeks. We will know by then if the shot got rid of the enflamation or if we need to do another surgery. If I need another surgery the doctor will put the I.V. in and give me something to make me loopy, then they will anesthetize my knee. Then they will put all of the mini equipment in and a camera and take a look around. I will be awake for the whole thing because they will need me to move my knee around so they can make sure they get everything out. I just told the doctor that he just needs to make sure that I am in no pain and completely out of it otherwise he may have a small riot on his hands! So we will see how things go!

2 comments:

jacblanch said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks! :(

Megan said...

Aw man! I hope everything goes ok!