Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh Crap!

So we have finished the living room in our basement, but the builder wired it for a suround sound system so that we can put one in if we so choose. Anyway, there are wires poking out of the little holes so that we can wire the speakers to them. The other night Devin, Corey and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie. Corey looked straight up and said "Oh crap, Mama!" I giggled out of hilarity and suprise and said "What did you say?" And Corey says "Oh crap mom!" So I asked him what was oh crap. He pointed up to the roof and said "Des a ho in da woof!" So he was pretty upset thinking that there should not have been a hole in the roof! I just alaughed and though to myself that I would have to remember that so that I could blog it. He is such a funny kid.
The other day I was outside watering the garden. Corey was in his jammies and didn't have shoes on, so he sat on the back steps so that he could still be outside with me. I told him to stay there so that Chuck's chain didn't make him fall, so he said "okay!" I had almost finished watereing and I had my back turned away from Corey. All of a sudden I heard this horrified squeal. I turned to see Corey running from Chuck, who was so excited that he had a little friend to play with, so he was chasing Corey. Corey got to me and climbed up my legs and said "No no Chuck! No get me!" I love that boy!

2 comments:

jacblanch said...

Oh, I miss him so much! He is so cute and funny! I can't believe how much he's talking! Cute boy

Megan said...

Awww! What a cutie! I love you guys!!! <3