Monday, April 27, 2009

Puppy Toss

Well, Corey is still jealous of Casey. The other day Corey walked over to Casey and said "mice" (that's what he says when he wants to pet Casey because I'm always telling him to be nice). Instead of petting Casey, Corey picked the poor dog up over his head and dropped him on the floor. Devin gave Corey a swat on his fanny and then explained to him that it is not nice to hurt Casey. So Corey walks over to Casey again and says "mice" and then he tried to step on him!! Thankfully Devin caught him before he succeeded in crushing Casey. That has been the most severe incidence so far, but I still keep a close eye on them when Casey is around. Chuck seems to be adjusting to Casey just fine too. Casey has been kicked like a football by Chuck on accident but nothing severe. Chuck is really cute when he plays with Casey. They play tug of war and Chuck will let Casey win, but he tugs every now and then so Casey feels like he is giving Chuck a run for his money. I am so thankful to have all four of the gentlemen in my life around. I have Devin, Corey, Chuck, and Casey all to keep me company and make me laugh.

No comments: