Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thank you

Thank you to all of you. We are doing okay. We just take it one day at a time, one minute at a time really. I mostly try not to think about it and that seems to help. I know that it will get easier over time. I won't ever forget Leavi, but I will have to be content knowing that I will get to hold him again someday. I wanted to bring him home and share my life with him, but I guess that Heavenly Father has another plan.
Devin has gone back to work this week. I don't think he was very excited about it, but he went anyway. He is such a great help to me. He just lets me cry when I need to cry and he'll let me talk when I need to talk.
Corey still says "baby" when he see babies or pictures of babies. I think he knows that something is going on, but he doesn't know what. He is getting back into his normal routine, so I'm glad for that.

3 comments:

jacblanch said...

Love you!!!

Mandy said...

I am so sorry! We love you!

brandygirl000 said...

Heidi,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how difficult it is to loose a child. Our thoughts and prayers have been with you guys. Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you.
Take care!